+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Pepsi Have A Rewards Program too, Like Coke does??

Question Does Pepsi Have A Rewards Program too, Like Coke does??

I recently went walking to my park for my walk/jog yesterday and found 2 mycokerewards caps. So I came back home and got online and now I'm a memeber there. I don't drink sodas but there stuff is nice. So I was also thinking does Pepsi have something like this going on too? I know they must have since there are in competion with Coke. Can anyone here give me their website address ?? Thanks. Oh, and if there is anyone in here that has coke caps or the carton which has a code inside the case of cans please Pm me with them. I'm just starting out so I don't have much going on. Plus, if you eat Stoffers frozen foods they also have a code inside the box as well, and I'm a member there too. If you don't use them may I have the code? Thanks. Just PM if you have codes you don't want. Thanks bunches my friends.:lol:

Here is a link that explains how "Pepsi Stuff" works:
    http://www.ehow.com/how_2282356_use-pepsi-stuff.html
    Dont forget to sign up for yesall4free.com newsletter so you never miss a hot offer! Go to Join our Mailing List and sign up today!!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Here is a link that explains how "Pepsi Stuff" works:
    http://www.ehow.com/how_2282356_use-pepsi-stuff.html
    Okay, thanks. But it says you have to have an Amazon.com account which I don't. And they don't just give you stuff like Coke does. I wonder how old these rules are?? Or has it changed?? And what is the web address for the Pepsi site anyways? So I can go on there instead and read there stuff that might be more detailed since it will be there site kinda thingy.

This site says this::::

Things You'll Need:
    Amazon.com account
    Computer
    Pepsi codes
    Step 1Collect Pepsi Stuff codes off of all Pepsi products. There are varying point values for different products.

Step 2Go to the website link in this article and register with Amazon.com if you have not already. You can use your Amazon.com account for this purpose. Use your Amazon.com login to sign in to Pepsi Stuff.

Step 3 Example of Pepsi CodeEnter the code exactly as its shown on the carton or bottle top.

Step 4Watch the points accumulate in your account after every entry.

Step 5When you accumulate enough points in your Pepsi stuff account for the reward of your choice, you can redeem them and use them as you would cash for listed items. Some points can also be exchanged for online items such as music downloads.

+ Reply to Thread